From now until December 31, 2015, you can enjoy an exclusive offer from MoneyHero.com.hk!
Receive up to HK$1,500 Wellcome Supermarket or Starbucks cash coupons by buying local medical insurance through MoneyHero.com.hk and paying the premium annually. Our insurance comparison experts will help you to choose the right plans from various providers including Zurich, FWD, CIGNA, BUPA etc.
Buying local medical insurance through MoneyHero.com.hk:
If you introduce your friends to buying medical insurance through MoneyHero.com.hk as well, you also stand to receive a HK$100 coupon for each successful referral.
Check out our comparison portal to compare providers and apply now!
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is valid until 31th December 2015.
- Coupons are available while stocks last.
- Coupons are gifts provided by MoneyHero Global Limited for eligible applicants, not by insurance companies.
- Should there be any discrepancies, MoneyHero Global Limited reserves the right to make final decision.
- Your email address may be used by MoneyHero Global Limited for promotional purposes. If you do not want to receive promotional information from MoneyHero Global Limited, please state it in the notification email.
- We will send the coupons to eligible applicants via mail. Should there be any dispute, MoneyHero Global Limited is not responsible for the process of delivery of prizes via any mail services.
- Applicants who provide false or incomplete information, or fail to reply our notification email by the end of the promotion period will be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- MoneyHero Global Limited is not the supplier of the products/services or gifts provided. MoneyHero Global Limited shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products/services/gifts, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the merchant, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the products / services / gifts provided by the merchant, its employees, officers or agents. The use of the products / services / gifts is subject to the terms and conditions as stipulated by the supplier (if applicable).