Mox Credit

Last Updated: May 2023
No Requirement

Min. Annual Income


Overseas Spending - Cashback Rate


Local Spending - Cashback Rate

3.0% Cashback at selected merchants and 1% unlimited CaschBack everywhere else
Limited time upgrade of Welcome Bonus for new customer - simply register Mox as default FPS bank on the first 60 days with Mox to enjoy a Welcome Bonus of 3.2% p.a. savings rate on next-day deposits! Together with Mox 0.3% p.a. base rate, you will enjoy 3.5% p.a. in total.
Annual Fee Waiver

Great for

  • MoneyHero Limited-Time Exclusive Offer - Cash Reward up to HK$1,100
    • From now till 4 June 2023, the first 500 new customers open a Mox Account and apply for Mox Credit successfully with the invitation code MHFLASH will be rewarded with HK$300 Apple Store Gift Card; reward of HK$800 cash reward upon meeting spend requirement of HK$800 on Mox Credit within the first 30 days of Mox Credit approval
      • MHFLASH Invitation Code Promotion terms and conditions apply.
      • Tips:
        • Please turn off AdBlocker and private mode before application: 3 settings to ensure reward eligibility
        • MoneyHero Exclusive HK$300 Apple Store Gift Card: only eligible for new customers who used invitation code “MHFLASH” to open a Mox account and Mox Credit successfully
        • You are advised to upload all required documents when you apply for the card to facilitate the approval process. Don't forget to note down your application reference number. It can be used for checking your application status and claiming MoneyHero exclusive offer.
        • After successfully submitting the application and opening a Mox account and Mox Credit, you will receive an email notice with application reference number (7-digits) in 14 days from Mox Bank. Please be reminded to enter the Invitation Code “MHFLASH” to get the application reference number, if you don't receive the email, please check your spam folder.
        • Please complete the redemption form within 7 days after receiving Mox Bank email (including the application number). MoneyHero will verify your reward eligibility with the bank.
        • If you have concerns regarding the redemption process, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
  • Up to 6.5% p.a. saving rate: New customers can enjoy up to 6.5% p.a. total deposit rate on deposits of up to HK$500,000!

    • Welcome Bonus: From now till 31 May, new customer - simply register Mox as default FPS bank on the first 60 days with Mox to enjoy a Welcome Bonus of 3.2% p.a. savings rate on next-day deposits! Together with Mox 0.3% p.a. base rate, you will enjoy 3.5% p.a. in total.
    • Complete all the Mox Bonus Challenges each month to earn another up to 3% p.a. bonus interest on next-day deposits of up to HK$500,000
      • Mox Bonus - Saving and Spending Challenges (2% p.a.) Saving Challenge: Keep HK$10,000 New Funds on a day on top of your Monthly Average Balance for the previous month.
      • Spending Challenge: Spend at least HK$5,000 each month using your Mox Card (with Mox Credit or from your Mox Account)
      • Mox Bonus - HKT Autopay Switch Challenge (0.5% p.a.): Set up HKT Autopay Switch and have at least 1 automatic payment transaction of HKT Group bill using your Mox Card within the past 35 days
      • Mox Bonus - Goal Account Challenge (0.5% p.a.): Set up a Goal Account, keep at least HK$10,000 in it every day)
    • New customers can enjoy up to 6.5% p.a. in total (3.2% Welcome Bonus +3% Mox Bonus+0.3% Base rate)  
    • Welcome Bonus Promotion (May 2023) and Mox Bonus Promotion (April - May 2023) terms and conditions apply.
  • Limited offer - 5% CashBack Unlock

    • 1% Unlimited CashBack: Get 1% Unlimited CashBack everywhere else when you spend with Mox Credit
    • 3% CashBack at selected CashBack Merchants: From now until 31 July 2023, spend at selected CashBack Merchants to enjoy 3% CashBack
      • Selected CashBack Merchants including: HKTVmall, deliveroo, csl., 1O1O,, Google Play Store, Turkish Airlines, Emirates, Hong Kong Taxi, etc.
    • 5% CashBack Unlock: From now till 31 July 2023, get 5% CashBack when you susseccfully activate Split Purchase of HK$5,000 or more, either with a single eligible Mox Credit transaction or combined transaction(s).  If you already have an active Split Purchase, you can enjoy 5% CashBack Unlock on your next purchase. 
      • After unlocking, enjoy an increase from 3% to 5% CashBack on your next purchase at our CashBack Merchants, with the monthly cap increased from 3-month cap of up to HK$1,500 cash reward (the cap will be shared with 3% Cashback) (but not for transactions made with 0% Merchant Split Purchase)
  • Mox Credit - Numberless All-in-One Bank Card

    • Up to 56 days of interest-free
    • No late payment fee
    • One card for all purchases and cash withdrawal.
    • No card number, expiry date or CVV on physical card. It is to reduce the risk of losing personal information and for added security benefits.
    • Use the Mox app to lock/unlock your Mox Credit, update your daily limit, and set ATM PIN. Reduce the risk of fraud even if you lose your card.
    • Use JETCO ATMs in Hong Kong for free.
  • Earned CashBack will be deposited to your Mox Account directly. You no longer need to redeem points.
  • Perpetual annual fee waiver

Need to know

  • Mox Credit terms and conditions and the Mox Credit Key Facts Statement apply.
  • From 4 May 2021, earn 1% Unlimited CashBack when spending with Mox Credit on eligible transactions. CashBack terms and conditions apply. See also the CashBack table in the ‘Legal documents’ section of our website for specific details of our current CashBack offers.
  • You are required to set up Mox Account before applying for Mox Credit.
    • To set up Mox Account, you must be aged 18 or above and hold a valid Hong Kong identity card. You must have a valid Hong Kong residential and mailing address.
  • General Terms and Conditions (in particular, see Schedule 3 to the General Terms and Conditions) and Split Purchase Cash Rewards Promotion Terms and Conditions apply.
  • Monthly Average Balance refers to the average of your HKD deposit balance on all calendar days in a calendar month.
  • Terms and conditions apply.
  • Mox disclaimer applies.

Year-round rewards

Local Spending
Overseas Spending
Supermarket Spending
Digital Wallet Spending


Minimum Age
18 years old
Min. Annual Income
No requirement


Annual fee
Perpetual Annual Fee Waiver
Foreign Currency Transaction Fee


Minimum Payment
If your statement balance is less than HK$220, the minimum amount due will be the total statement balance.
Otherwise, the minimum amount due will be the highest of the following two amounts:
1. i. 100% of interest, fees and charges; plus ii. 1% of outstanding principal; plus iii. the higher of: A. any amount exceeding your credit limit (excluding interest, fees and charges under (i)); and B. any overdue amount (as applicable, such as any overdue minimum payments); or 2. HK$220.
Late payment charge
No late payment fee but Finance charges (interest) will apply if you do not pay your Mox Credit statement balance in full on or before your payment due date
Retail Purchase APR
Cash Advance APR
Interest Free Repayment Period
56 days

Other information

Credit card type

Isn't the best product for you?

Compare more credit cards on MoneyHero